Sunday, September 7, 2014

My teething toy to go with my drooling pads

Last weekend I went to a "mommy fair" and obviously there were lots of stands, but one stood out from the rest.
It was Bulle Bijouterie pour Mamans. They make really nice handmade non toxic teething necklaces and jewellery. She also sold teething pacifier clips. My son doesn't use his pacifier so I figured I didn't need one. But it got me thinking....
I always put teething rings on my drooling pads for baby carrier I made but they always fall on the ground and I end up not having any toys even if my boy loves chewing on them while we walk. I figured I could just use her teething chain without the clip and tie it around the ribbon and it would never fall! Problem solved! The owner was kind enough to make me a custom teething chain right on the spot with no clip and a loop large enough to tie it on the drooling pads. 
And voila!

Booly and my son love it!


If you would like more information about Bulle Bijouterie pour Maman or buy a teething jewellery just go on the following websites:





No comments:

Post a Comment