Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Car seat pillow

When ever my little one falls asleep in the car he gets his neck in a weird crooked position. Does that ever happen to you? I guess it's pretty common because I saw this really neat tutorial from Dimplicity.

My friend and I were really excited to try it. So on beautiful Saturday I went to her house and decided to take on this project. Although the project is very simple, it was pretty ambitious to make 2 of those in one afternoon while taking care of 2 toddlers and 1 baby.  

Alleluia! After lunch the 2 toddlers and the baby were asleep for their nap! Wow 3 babies all sleeping at the same time, that was one miracle!

So in a hurry we cut up the fabric and started stiching. I have to say, my friend Gabrielle did most of the stiching as my little one kept waking up. But her youngest one was a real sweet heart and was so quiet after he woke up!



Here is the end result! I used a silky fabric and a normal cotton fabric while my friend used a flannel fabric and a soft blanket left over.



We were really happy and our little guys too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment